Child Support Enforcement Agency
The Ashland County Child Support Enforcement Agency is a part of the Ashland County Department of Job and Family Services.
The functions that the child support enforcement agency performs are prescribed by Ohio law. These function are as follows:
- Enforce payment of child support as ordered by the Courts or by the Administrative Officer.
- Enforce payment of arrears owed, but not paid by non-custodial parent.
- Establish paternity -- either in the court or by the administrative process.
- Establish Support orders - either in the court or by the administrative process.
- Establish medical orders to cover the children.
- Collect and disburse child support payments.
- Locate non-custodial parents.
The Ashland County Child Support Enforcement Agency makes these services available to the public by contacting the agency in person or by the telephone.
Information is also available on the web page of the State Office of Child Support. Click on the following link to visit this website: Office of Child Support
To register and login for case specific information please click on the following link: Child Support Customer Service Web Portal