Pregnancy Related Services PRS
The Pregnancy Related Services Program monitors the medical care of pregnant Medicaid recipients and arranges for any services needed to have a healthy, successful pregnancy.
- Help making your medical appointments.
- Transportation to Medicaid-covered serves.
- Referral to Women, Infants and Children (WIC). This is a program that gives food and nutrition education to eligible pregnant women, mothers, and children.
- Other referrals based on your needs.
- Information about Healthchek services for your child (or for you if your are younger than age 21).
Who can Qualify?
Pregnant women enrolled in Medicaid
Call 419-282-5064 for more information or questions or stop by the agency during our regular business hours.