Ready, Set, Learn Program
Ready Set Learn Program
- WHAT: This program provides a $250.00 voucher for each eligible school age child (K-12). Vouchers are for the purchase of school clothing and supplies only, no personal items.
- WHEN: June 17, 2019 through the close of business on June 28, 2019. This program may be discontinued earlier if funding is exhausted. Limited to Ashland County residents.
- WHERE: Applications must be submitted in person at ACDJFS at 15 West 4th Street, Ashland. Faxed, mailed or applications placed in the agency drop box will not be accepted. Applications will not be accepted prior to June 17, 2019 or later than June 28, 2019
- WHAT DO I NEED: A completed application and verification of entire household income for the last 30 days. To be eligible, at least one member of the AG must be employed 24 hours per week minimum (not to be averaged). If during the 30 day period, a holiday or employment shutdown has occurred, the affected week(s) may be waived for consideration.
If the AG contains only one adult member and that person is receiving SSI, SSD or other documented disability payments, the work requirement shall be waived. If the AG contains two adults, one must be meeting the work requirement or both must be receiving documented disability payments.
Applications will not be accepted without all required documentation.
- No face-to-face interview necessary.
- WHEN & WHERE DO I SHOP? Each approved application will be assigned a shopping day (August 7th or August 14th) at Ashland Wal-Mart from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Approved applicants will receive a voucher and shopping details including dates, times, and purchase guidelines.
- Household income must be at or below the 200% federal poverty level:
|Family Size||Gross Monthly Income Standard|